Hipstore Download and Install on iOS 11/ 10/ 9 No Jailbreak: Well, there are two types of iOS users you will find– one who loves to jailbreak their device and the others who don’t like to make any jailbreak. Of course with jailbreaking, you can get lots of paid apps and games for free; however there is another alternative to go without jailbreaking.
You can take the help of an app called HiPStore. This app will allow you to download all the paid applications for free. This is very much like Cydia but with a bit of difference. It also supports all the iOS versions starting from iOS 9 to the latest iOS 10.3.
HiPStore Download for iPhone, iPad on iOS 11 No Jailbreak | New Features
Here are the features you would like to know before you deal with the app.
- The app is really easy to use because it has got a simple user interface. So you will easily be able to use it because the UI is easier than the official App Store.
- You will not get any trial version but fully cracked official versions of all the applications.
- The app is updated regularly so you will be able to get all the latest applications, games and tweaks from HiPStore App.
How to HiPStore Download iOS 11/ 11.1/ 11.2 No Jailbreak for iPhone, iPad
1. The first step is to open the safari browser and then and then go to the website, http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html to get the HiPStore app on your iOS device.
2. Now you are going to see the “Install” button option. There you will see the iOSEmus emulator, so you have to tap on it.
3. Now, if you want to start the process of installation, you have to click on Install again from the profile section.
4. Then you will get the option of “Done” after the installation is complete. Now open the iOSEmus emulator and search for the HiPStore app on the screen.
5. Tap on HiPStore to start the installation process. You will get a notification for confirmation. So you have to click on the Install button to confirm and install it. Cool, you have done it correctly!
6. Now, you have to go back to the settings page. On the Settings page, you have to click on General and then click on Profiles. Click on “Trust” when the application opens.
7. Now, go to the homescreen and open the app. The language might not be English, so you have to go to Menu symbol, then click on “CaiDat”, then click on “Ngonngu”. Within the sub menus section,select English and make that preferred language. That’s all.
We promise you that if you follow the given instructions without skipping any steps, you cannot go wrong. However if you do get stuck, please share us the error message/screenshot of your device screen in the comments section so we can help you further.