Top iOS 11 Features List for iPhone 5s, 6s, 7, 8 (all versions), iPad and iOS 11 Romors: Apple announced the iOS 11 at WWDC 2017 held in San Jose, California. It was one of the several big announcements made by Tim Cook at the events.
Introduction of iOS 11 has resulted in significant excitement for Apple lovers and they are anxiously waiting for it to debut. Successor to iOS 10, the iOS 11 will be available to users from fall 2017 along with the new models of the phone.
So, what’s new in iOS 11? From Peer-to-Peer Apple Pay to Do Not Disturb Driving mode, there are several new and improved features in iOS 11. Take a look at few must know iOS 11 features that you would like to know –
Also Read: Best Jailbreak Twesk for iOS
iOS 11 Features List 2017
1. Subtle Design Changes: iOS 11 has significant changes to the interface elements used across the operating system. There is a completely new design for Control Center and Lock screen while apps like Calculator also have a new look.
2. Redesigned App Drawer: The app drawer for Messages has been redesigned and content like Starbucks Gift Cards and Apple Music can now be shared using the App Drawer.
3. Updates to Siri: In iOS 11, Siri can translate English language into different languages like Chinese and Spanish. There have also been updates to Siri’s voice, and it is more natural than before. Siri will have new tones for female voice as well as there will be a male voice. When you search for something with Siri, you will get multiple results.
4. New Compression Technology: With the new compression technology, images shot using Camera will occupy less space. There is also an option to edit and trim live photos.
5. Redesigned Control Center: The Control Center is all set to get a new look with iOS 11. Now, Control Center will come with 3D touch technology. It will be possible to control elements at a granular level with 3D Touch in control center. You can control the music player or push down the volume icon from the control center.
6. Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode: The Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode is an extension of the Do not Disturb mode. In this mode the device will silence all notifications and alerts to reduce distraction of the driver while driving. The device will detect that it is being used in a car due to Doppler effect over Wi-fi or Bluetooth connectivity.
7. Drag and Drop: iOS 11 has made it easy to take content from one app to other with Drag and Drop feature. You can drag images and links from one app and drop it to other.
8. Changes to Lock Screen: The look of Lock screen has been changed so that all notifications are visible in a single place.
iOS 11 has few amazing features making it truly the next generation version of iOS. It is the best and most advanced iOS operating system till date. After going through above list of features you will definitely get a glimpse of what this version has brought for you.