iOS 11 is here! The Beta 1 version for iOS 11 is available for downloading to your iOS device. With every iOS version, Apple Inc. brings some valuable addition to the existing devices. So, whether you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod, get the iOS 11 Beta 1 and check out its amazing features.
About iOS 11 Beta 1
The iOS Beta 1 opened in June 2017 while the final iOS 11 version will be released in September. This iOS version is supported by iPhone 5S and all devices after it. The devices before iPhone 5S are not compatible as the devices lack support for 64-bit. This version of iOS 11 was introduced at WWDC 2017 and is only available for users registered under Apple Developer Program.
How to Download and Install iOS 11 Beta 1 on iPhone, iPad, iPod
Before you download iOS 11 Beta 1 version for your device, make sure that your device is compatible with requirements of iOS 11. Also take a backup of your current iOS version through iTunes or iCloud. Then Proceed as follows –
1. You also need to ensure that you have enrolled into Apple Beta Software Program. If you have not registered, visit and register at https://developer.apple.com/programs/. Visit beta.apple.com and click on sign up and enroll your device. It involves registering your UDID with Apple.
2. Make sure your iPhone has enough power and is plugged into Wi-Fi. Else, it is better to plug the device into power before starting the download.
3. Use your Apple ID to log into the Apple Developer Program.
4. Once you sign in, look for the Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles Section.
5. Next you need to add UDID of your iOS device. Go to register device and add the name and UDID.
6. Once the UDID has been added, you can now download iOS 11 Beta 1.
7. Go to Develop and under Develop, go to Downloads section.
8. Here you will find a list of devices. Look for your iOS device model in the list.
9. Tap on the Download button next to your device in the list.
You can also download the iOS 11 Beta update using the OTA update method.
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and type https://developer.apple.com/download/.
- To begin downloading the beta version of iOS 11, click on the Download iOS 11 button present beside Configuration Profile.
- Your device may require a restart after download is complete.
- Once the device has rebooted, you need to install the update. Go to General tab and look for Settings. Under this tab, look for Software Update.
- You will get the option of iOS 11 Beta. Tap on Download and Install button.
- Relax and allow the new firmware to install on your device.
Above list of steps will definitely help you to give perfect idea on how to download iOS 11 Beta and how to install it in your iPhone, iPad or iPod.