iPhone is never just a phone for its owner. Rather it is an asset which they really adore and cherish.Same applies for iPad also. Now as a proud owner are you facing trouble in configuring the system files? No worries, it is there to solve your problem. Here we will primarily discuss how to download that very same iFile on iOS 10 without jailbreak for iPhone and iPad.
What is iFile and Why to Download and Install iFile App iOS 10.2/ 10.3 No Jailbreak ?
iFile is an iPhone Application from Cydia. It is a file manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that allows you to browse the system files. They have the access to view, modify and edit the files. It comes with many features. The iFile also supports almost all types of files like documents, images, plists etc.
It also supports Renaming of files or directories, Bookmarking of files and folders, Searching files hierarchically etc. Today with advent of various sidelong apps we can access the features which were previously available only Cydia on jailbroken devices.
So have you invested a lot in owning an iPhone, iPad or iPod? And are you now having trouble accessing the files and making modification to them because the setting is a bit different than regular android devices. Well nothing to worry anymore. iFile is here to save your day.
Features and Use of iFile iOS for iPhone, iPad
1. Helps in Creation, deletion, copy, cut (move), paste or zipping of multiple files at once.
2. Supports Renaming of files or directories, Bookmarking of files and folders, Searching files hierarchically.
3. Editing of file attributes (name, owner, group, permission, modification date), File passing to other AppStore apps.
4. Supports Up to 8 file browser tabs , full integration of Dropbox.
5. Full integration of an FTP client with support for copy, cut, paste, directory creation, file renaming and local caching.
6. Integrated Web Server with download and upload capability for files to current directory of File Browser.
7. WebDAV support of Web Server to use iFile as network drive.
8. File transfer via Bluetooth to iFile on other device.
9. File transfer via Celeste and AirBlue Sharing to another device.
10. Import of songs, videos and books into iPod library via Gremlin library (requires purchase.
11. Mounting of unencrypted DMG disk image files (HFS file system).
12. Extraction of various compressed file types including password protected zip and rar files.
13. Interaction with other Tweaks/Applications (Cydia):
- Safari Download Manager: Allows opening saved files directly in iFile.
- AttachmentSaver: Allows opening saved files directly in iFile.
- Music Controls: allows to interact with iFile’s Audio Player e.g. on Lock Screen etc.
In the Following Steps We Will Discuss How to Download iFile on iOS 10.2/ 10.3 Without Jailbreak for iPhone and iPad
The steps are very simple and do not get intimidated thinking you are accessing a high-tech gadget. The steps are very easy.
1. Firstly Download the iFile iPA onto your computer. Download .iPA file Here
3. Then Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer MAC and open Cydia Impactor.
4. Next Drag and drop the iFile IPA onto Cydia Impactor.
5. Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID & password. This information is sent to Apple only to generate certificates to sign the IPA file and nothing else. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
6. Cydia Impactor will begin installing iFile onto your device. Once installed, you’ll see its icon on your Home screen.
7. Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (for some, this may be labelled “Device Management” or “Profiles & Device Management”).
8. Search for the profile labelled with your Apple ID and open it. Then tap on the Trust button.
9. Now go back to the Home screen and launch the App.
Following the above mentioned steps one will easily be able to download iFile iPA Download app appshed on iOs 10 without jailbreak for iPhone or iPod and access and modify the system files as per your requirement.