Download SNES4iOS/ SNES Emulator iPA on iOS 11 for iPhone, iPad to Play Games with Super nintendo classic. SNES is one of the best emulators available in the market for iPhones and iPads.
It is nothing but an emulator that lets you play Super Nintendo Entertainment System games on your idevices. It is very useful in playing and downloading the good old retro games. This one is a great alternative for other emulators like GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS and others.
You will find a lot of apps getting removed from the App Store because of the violation of rights of the AppStore’s policy.
These emulators were also pulled back for violating the terms of the AppStore. But you don’t need to worry, as we have got a way to download and install the SNES4iOS iPhone emulator. If you love to play games, then this one is just the perfect one for you.
Download SNES Emulator iOS App iPhone Emulator for iOS 11 | New Features
- You won’t need any jailbreak for downloading and installing the emulator.
- The installation and use of this emulator is very easy.
- You will find a huge collection of game ROMS on this emulator.
- All you need is a computer, an iDevice running any version of iOS 9 to 11, the latest version of iTunes and the Cydia impactor.
Also Read: GBA4iOS Alternative Apps iOS 11
SNES Emulator: SNES4iOS iPA Download iPhone, iPad Emulator on iOS 11, 10 No Jailbreak
1. The first step for downloading this SNES iOS emulator is to connect your iDevice to the PC and then connect the iTunes.
2. Next you need to get the IPA file for SNES4iOS which you can download from this link – https://mega.nz/#!7pZCwCbA!DZAiVwWWGW9R2YtX57thhx4YWUfrEVWRKpvdcczLbN0. You can directly download this on your Windows or Mac system.
3. Now you have to get the Cydia impactor package from cydiaimpactor.com and then save it. You can download the appropriate setup file based on your OS – Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
4. Click on the extracted files and right click on the impactor.exe file and launch it. If you are using Windows PC, just click on Run.
5. When the Cydia Impactor detects the devices, you have to select your device.
6. Now, drag the SNES4iOS emulator IPA file for installation and then drop it in the Cydia Impactor window. It will now ask you for the sign in ID for the Apple account. You can sign in with a free developer account or you can also use a full Apple developer account if you have one.
7. Now, you will get a warning, just click on OK and ignore it. The Cydia impactor will fetch the related certificates, sign up the IPA file and then install it. It might take a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connectivity, so just wait and let the installation complete.
8. When the installation is complete, you have to launch the Settings app and then go to the General, then click on Profiles and Device management and then click on Trust the App.
Now you can use SNES4iOS to play all your favorite SNES emulator games. This is how to download and install SNES4iOS for iPhone or iPad. You can also download some SNES Emulator games, ROMS from the web to enjoy your gaming sessions!