Download RecBoot for Windows and Mac 32 bit/ 64 bit (Enter/ Exit Recovery Mode): Recovery Mode was devised by Apple to fix any operating system-related problems. This means that if you encounter any problems during OS updates, Recovery Mode will be able to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without you doing much.
To put your iOS device in Recovery Mode, you will need to press a combination of buttons (Power and Home) for 10 seconds. But what if these buttons are damaged due to wear and tearOr A buggy firmware is causing your device to be stuck in a Recovery Mode loop.
This is where Recboot comes to the Rescue. If you have RecBoot, you can easily get it out from Recovery Mode with just a click of a button! However, if your iPhone has gone to recovery mode because of hardware failure, then you’ll have to contact your Local Apple Care.
What is RecBoot and Use ?
RecBoot is a free utility for Windows and Mac users which allow you to put your iPhone / iPod Touch in recovery mode easily. This utility saves you from learning the 3-4 steps of putting your iPhone into recovery mode manually.
This application gives you the comfort of a One-click operation to enter and exit recovery mode. It can also save your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from any buggy firmware. RecBoot not only boots your device into recovery mode but also you can kick your device out of recovery mode if you did any mistakes while jailbreaking your device or restoring it.
However, you need to have 32-bit operating system, regardless of the architecture, to make the RecBoot work.
How to Download Recboot for Windows and Mac?
In this article, we’ll provide a step by step tutorial to download and install RecBoot for Windows or Mac. Please follow the steps carefully and enjoy the benefits of this amazing software.
Note: Download Link for Windows Recboot (For Windows 7, 8, 10 and Xp, Vista)
Download Link for Mac Recboot (Mac OS X 10.5.x and above)
1. First Of All Download Recboot For Mac Or Windows PC. Since RecBoot is a free software, you can virtually download it from many places online.
2. After Downloading Recboot for Mac or Windows, go to the path where you have downloaded Recboot and click on the setup file of RecBoot.
3. The installation window will open up and you have to click on the installation button to start installing RecBoot. The installation process will take a few minutes.
4. After the installation is successful, run RecBoot, then connect your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch to Computer.
5. Once your device is recognized, you’ll find two buttons on RecBoot
6. Left Button is to “Enter Recovery Mode” and the right one is to “Exit Recovery Mode”.
7. After making sure that your device is connected properly, click the desired button to enter a command to your iPhone from your Computer.
8. You can choose between entering recovery Mode and exiting Recovery Mode according to your desire.
That’s it, you have successfully learned how to download RecBoot for Mac or Windows PC and use it properly to enter or exit recovery mode. If you have any confusions, please feel free to ask.