If you have a look at Wikipedia, more than 95% of the iOS users download and install third party apps with the help of emulators. NewGamePad is nothing but a classical game emulator. We bet a lot of iOS users want to play the good old classic games on their iOS devices but they don’t get the chance to play such games because of the unavailability of such emulators.
Download NewGamePad Without Jailbreak on iOS 10 – 10.3 for iPad, iPhone – New Features
The NewGamePad emulator is recently developed and the best part of this emulator is that it can run games of many consoles such as: N64, GB, GBC, Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, PS1, PSP and many more games. You won’t even need to jailbreak the device before using this emulator.
To run the classic apps and games you will need a lot of ROMS for specific games and apps. You will have the option of downloading an installing any app or game with the help of this emulator. Now that we know what the NewGamePad emulator is, let us share some of the features of this emulator.
- The NewGamePad emulator is compatible with all iOS versions starting from the iOS 8 and above versions like iOS 8.4, iOS 9, iOS 9.4, 9.3, 9.2.1, 9.2, 9.1 and the latest iOS 10.3 version.
- It comes with multi-platform support as we mentioned above.
- The streamlined design offers a brilliant look and feel. And with such design, you will be able to download every game right from the app and then start them without selecting which console you are going to use.
- It will open fast and automatically with the help of each controller scheme.
Now let us have a look at the steps for downloading and installing the NewGamePad Emulator for iOS 10.
How to Download and Install NewGamePad on iOS for iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
1. The first step is to launch the iOS browser and then go to the website http://iemulators.com/NewGamePad. When you go to the URL, you have to just scroll down and find the install option there.
2. Just click on the Install button and it will start downloading on your iPhone, iPad or any other iDevices.
3. Now you have to wait for a few minutes. After that you have to go to Settings, then click on General and then click on Profile.
4. It will give you a pop up window with both “Cancel” and “Trust” option. You have to tap on the “Trust” option; this will fix any “not working” scenarios or any other errors.
Now we are ready to launch on the NewGamePad emulator for installing the GB, GBC, N64, NDS, PSP, Sega Genesis, PS1, SNES and lot more games/apps. You can have a blast choosing from over hundreds of classic console games to play which weren’t available earlier to you.