How to Download Nintendo DS Emulator Gmaes and play on iOS devices: Yes, we don’t deny that the official App Store has got a good collection of casual and action/adventure games that is aimed at the general users. However a serious gamer will like to play the awesome games of the Nintendo DS console on their iOS device.
So when it is about classic gaming, Nintendo DS emulator is just what you will need. And the best part is, you can now get the emulator without any jailbreak. This is a very popular emulator that lets you play all the NDS games library on your iPhone & iPad for free!
However since Apple does not officially allow the installation of iNDS, many users had to jailbreak their device. But there is an alternative to get this emulator without jailbreaking.
Play Nintendo DS Games on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak on iOS 10 | New Features
- The iNDSemulator has a great UI with easy to use features.
- It has got a huge collection of all the ROMs, so for most of the iDevice users, it is the best option. Be it iPhone, iPod or iPad, no other emulator has got such a good collection of ROMs.
- The emulator also has many game tweaks, cheats that the gamers can enjoy.
- The Nintendo DS emulator works on all the version of iOS, starting from the iOS 8 to iOS 10 and its above versions too. So you can rest assured, that even if you have an older version of iOS, you will not miss out any ROMs.
How to Install Nintendo DS emulator iNDS on iOS 10, 10.2, 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.4 No Jailbreak Method
1. The first step is to open the Safari browser and then go to the address bar and typehttp://www.ienchantify.net/packages.html.
2. After that you have to scroll down and you will see the iNDS You have to tap on the Install button which is present below the icon.
3. You will now see an advert. You have to wait for some time till you get the option of “Skip this ad”. When you get the option, click on it and the advertisement will be gone.
4. You will see the “Install” button, now click on it and once again you will get a popup. It asks for permission to install the iNDS. Click on install and the process will start in a moment.
5. After the installation is complete, you cannot open the app. You have to trust it. Go to the Settings and click on General, then click on Profiles and then go to Device Management. Find the menu for iNDS app and then click on Trust.
Now you will be able to open the iNDS to play all the Nintendo DS games on your iOS device. The best part of using iNDS is that the developers keep adding new game ROMs regularly so you can continue to play awesome Nintendo DS games. If you like such articles, please like and share this over social media and request what we should cover next.