Hello people!We are back once again with yet another article for downloading and installing one of the best emulators that you can ever have. Those who are well accustomed with the iDevices, they know very well how effective GBA4iOS is. But now, the GBA emulator has become more updated with the new Delta emulator. You can call it an all-in-one emulator for the iOS devices.
Right now they have released the beta version for the mainstream users to check out. Before we go directly into the steps for downloading and installing the Delta game boy advance Emulator, we will share all the features of the Delta emulator with our readers.
GBA4iOS Delta Emulator Download iOS 10/ 10.2/ 10.2.1/ 10.3 for iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
- The best feature of this emulator is you will have option of saving your game states and you will get a specific panel for cheat codes.
- The iOS framework is brilliant. It comes with the UIKit, color image and CloudKit.
- iOS sync is also pre-loaded which is great for the hardcore gamers.
- This is the most advanced emulator with larger screens and the new emulator engine is more powerful than any other Nintendo DS games emulators available previously. This is what makes the emulator really smooth to work with.
- Once the emulator is launched you will be able to see all the ROMS listed; and you will get one more feature called Album Art.
How to Download and Install Delta Emulator Without Jailbreak on iOS 10/ 10.1/ 10.2/ 10.3
Now that we know its features, let us have a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Delta Emulator. There are two methods.
1. In this method, you have to go to this address from your iOS device: http://bit.do/delta-emultator.
2. When the homepage loads up, you have to tap on the green button for downloading and installing the app.
3. Let the installation take its time and once it is done, you will also get a pop up window which says “untrusted enterprise”. You have to go to the Settings page, General settings and then click on Profiles and then Trust the app.
Now you can use the Delta emulator app.
1. From your laptop or PC, go to the URL: http://bit.do/download-delta-ipa, and then download the .ipa file for the Delta Emulator. You need to save it to a specific location so that you can remember it.
3. Connect your iDevice. You need to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your device.
4. Launch the Cydia Impactor and then drag the .ipa file within the Cydia impactor. Click on the Start button and then things will start taking place automatically.
Now, you can disconnect the device and launch the Delta Emulator from home screen.
Note: Delta Emulator can Download from TutuApp Helper also. Install TutuApp Helper and search apps in that.
How to Install ROMs in Delta Emulator iOS 10/ 10.1.1/ 10.2.1/ 10.3.1
1. Now we are going to show you the steps for installing the ROMs in Delta game boy advance
2. First, you have to connect your device to a PC or Laptop and then open iTunes on your device.
3. When the app is loaded, you have to go to the Apps tab and then scroll down. Now you can select the Delta Emulator from screen.
4. Open the game ROMs that you downloaded and just drag and drop it within the Delta Emulator icon screen. Then click on Sync.
5. Take the device and then open up the emulator, click on + sign icon present at the top right corner. Since you have the latest version of the iTunes already installed, you can select iTunes and then click on Import.
That’s all. You are ready and you can start playing games on the Delta emulator. If you have any questions regarding the installation of the emulator or the ROMs, please let us know in the comments section. Also don’t forget to share this article on the social media with others.